Easy To Make Simple Coffee With Chocolate Combination
Dark Chocolate-1/2 cup (chopped)
1. Chop dark chocolate,keep it in a bowl.
2. Take water in a bowl,heat the water,place the chocolate bowl on the heated water bowl.Be Very careful ,it should not touch heated water with the chocolate bowl.
3. Add cream with the chopped chocolate,after melting it turns into liquid,now chocolate ganache is ready.
4. Take coffee mug,add coffee powder and very small amount of hot water.
5. Mix up properly,now add chocolate ganache.
6. Add fully creamed hot milk,stir it.
7. Pour small amount of cocoa powder into the sieve and then sprinkle over the coffee.
8. Grate the dark chocolate over the cocoa powder,now hot mocha is ready.
9. Now prepare cold mocha,heat the water,add coffee powder,let it cool ,then transfer into a cup.
10. Take a glass,design inside the glass with chocolate syrup and keep it in the refrigerator for few minutes.
11. Take a blender,add prepared coffee (espresso),chocolate ganache,chilled milk,ice cubes,blend it.
12. Take out chocolate glass from the refrigerator and pour the blended coffee.
13. Grate the dark chocolate,if you want you can serve it with waffer stick.
14. Now iced mocha is ready to serve.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.