1. Take boneless chicken in a bowl, add salt, black pepper ,ginger garlic paste and mix well.
2. After 10 minutes add flour in the chicken pieces and mix it properly.
3. Heat cooking oil,fry all pieces on medium flame,after frying keep it aside.
4. Now add butter in the pan,add chopped garlic,when garlic gets brownish add fried chicken.
5. Take a small bowl,add plain flour with the chicken broth and prepare a mixture.
6. Add this mixture in the pan and mix it properly.
7. Add more chicken broth and mix well,add salt , black pepperand leave it till it is cooked.
8. When chicken is cooked add oregano,lemon juice and parsley,mix all of them.
9. Now butter garlic chicken is ready.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.