1.Take chicken in a bowl,add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,salt,coriander powder,ginger garlic paste,clarified butter,lemon juice,mix all spices with chicken and marinate it for 1 hour.
2. To toast the spices take a pan,add coriander seeds,cinnamon stick,black cardamom,green cardamom,cloves,black pepper corn,caraway seeds,salt,toast all of these spices and grind them.
3. Take a pan,add cooking oil and clarified butter,fry marinated chicken in it,keep all fried chicken aside.
4. Again add cooking oil and clarified butter in a pan,add cinnamon stick,bay leaf,cloves,now add chopped onion,salt,turmeric powder,mix up and sauté,cover with lid for few minutes.
5. After few minutes open the lid and add fried chicken,mix up and cover the pan.
6. Open the lid,add curd and grounded spices,mix all of them.
7. When chicken is cooked add chopped coriander leaves.
8. Now delicious Chicken Bhuna Masala is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.