1. Cut the ash gourd into thin slices and place them in a bowl. Similarly, cut the onion and carrot into thin slices and transfer them to another bowl.
2. Heat a pan, add cooking oil, and then add onions. Stir.
3. Add shredded ash gourd and carrots.
4. Mix all the veggies properly and stir.
5. Add salt, mix it, and cover the pan with a lid.
6. After a few minutes, open the lid and stir the veggies.
7. When the veggies are cooked, pour them onto a plate.
8. Take another pan, heat it, and add cooking oil.
9. Add tofu, stir-fry on medium flame.
10. After it's cooked, place the tofu on the stir-fried veggies.
11. Now it's time to serve it with kimchi.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.