Babycorn Delight is a simple yet delicious recipe.
Preparation time-10 mins
Cooking time-30 mins
Baby corn-(12)pieces, cut it into 2 halves
Ginger garlic paste-2tsp(each paste 1tsp)
Garam masala powder-1/2tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2tsp
Salt-(as per need)
Green chillies-4(cut it into 2 halves)
Hot water-(for cooking)
Cashew nut-4tbsp(soaked in warm water and make a paste)
1. Add oil to the pan, fry the capsicums with salt and keep aside.
2. Add oil to the pan, fry the babycorns with salt and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in the pan, add green chillies and chopped onion with salt and turmeric.Add ginger garlic paste,cumin powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,Kashmiri red chilli powder.
4. Add small amount of water and stir continuously.
5. Then add pureed tomatoes ,salt and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add fried capsicums and babycorns in to the mixture,add 1 cup of water and boil it on low flame for 10 minutes.
7. When it is thick add cashew paste.
8. Serve it with fresh cream on the top. This dish tastes great with bun.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.