1. Take a tomato and roast on the flame,and peel it.
2. Heat a pan,add coriander seeds,caraway seeds,fennel seeds,green cardamoms, black cardamom,cloves,cinnamon stick,red chilli,star anise,mace,black peppercorns and toast it for 2mins,then grind these spices.
3. Add oil to the pan,add onion ,garlic,green chillies,grated ginger,roasted tomato,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,yogurt,salt.After frying put it in the grinder with some hot water to prepare a paste.
4. Add oil to the heated pan and then add taro root,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,salt and fry it till the colour turns to brown.
5. Heat the oil in the pan, then add bay leaf,green cardamoms,cloves and stir fry for a minute.Add mutton,turmeric powder,salt,red chilli powder and stir it for 5 mins.Now add grounded spices and cook for 5 mins.
6. Add the paste and let it cook for 1 hour, sprinkling water occasionally . Then add fried taro root and stir it for 5 mins.
7. Add hot water and cover the pan, cooking it in low flame for 45 mins.
8. When the mutton and taro root is boiled properly then turn off the flame.
9. Serve it after few minutes.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.