1. First take fennel seeds, red chillies on a pan and toast it, then grind it.
2. Take grated coconut, almond on a pan and toast it, after that grind it.
3. Pour 3tsp mustard oil in the pan, when it becomes hot add bay leaf, yellow mustard seeds, grated ginger in the pan.
4. Add sliced tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder in the pan and stir it.
5. Then add sugar, mango fruit leather(mango papad), dates, raisins, cashews in the tomatoes mixture.
6. After this add grounded fennel seeds, red chillies, coconut, almond in it.
7. After it gets mixed properly serve it in a bowl.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.