1. Mix active dry yeast, granulated sugar ,milk and leave it for 10mins.
2. Take flour and butter in a bowl, mix it properly ,then add and mix ground star anise ,ground cloves, ground cardamom, little bit of salt, caster sugar.
3. After that add the preparation of active dry yeast.
4. Then add beer and milk to it. Give black raisins and make a dough.
5. Cover the bowl with a towel and keep it in warm place until the dough doubles in bulk, about 1 to 2 hours.
6. After 2 hrs remove the towel and punch down the dough with your fist .
7. Sprinkle some flour until the dough is not sticky to the touch.
8. Put the dough in the butter paper proof loaf tin( 8.5’’x4.5’’), and cover it with towel for rising, near 30mins.
9. After 30mins brush the loaf with butter before baking to produce a dark ,shiny crust.
10. Preheat the oven 200 degrees c for 10mins and bake it for 30mins.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.