2. Roast the cumin seeds and grind it, roast the sesame seeds.
3. Slice the tomato and mix with balsamic vinegar.
4. Take a blender, add boiled chick peas and garlic flakes, blend it.
5. Add curd, extra virgin olive oil, salt, lemon juice, roasted sesame seeds, ground cumin seeds and little bit of water, blend it, make a thick paste.
6. Take this paste into a bowl and add extra virgin olive oil ,Paprika powder.
7. Toast the multigrain bread ,then start the layering .First spread mustard sauce on the bread ,then hummus .
8. Place lettuce leaves over this layer ,then the cucumber slices and the tomato slices . Sprinkle salt, black pepper .Add grated cheese.
9. Cover the sandwich with the other slice and serve it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.