1. Take a bowl add butter, brown sugar, honey. Mix it well.
2. Take a cake tin grease with butter. With the help of spatula spread the above mixture evenly over the base of the tin.
3. Place a pineapple ring in the centre of the mixture , then cut the remaining rings in half and arrange around the centre ring , place a glace cherry inside each pineapple hole.
4. For the sponge take a bowl add butter, brown sugar ,egg, vanilla essence, beat until light and fluffy.
5. Add flour, baking powder and pineapple syrup beating well after each addition.
6. Pour the mixture over the pineapple topping, spreading it evenly.
7. Bake at 170c for 50 minutes. Leave it to cool in the tin for a few minutes ,then turn out on to a serving plate.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.