A quick and healthy recipe that will save your time.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
Onion Flower Stalk-1 bundle(piyajkoli)
Cottage Cheese-100g (paneer)
Salt to taste
1. Cut the onion flower stalk, cottage cheese and mushroom into pieces.
2. Heat the oil; add cottage cheese and stir fry it. Add salt; mix it up .Then keep the fried cottage cheese aside.
3. Heat the oil, add mushroom, sauté it. Then add onion flower stalk and salt.
4. Add fried cottage cheese and mix all the things.
5. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and toss it.
6. After that serve this dish hot.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.