1. Take a bowl; add dark chocolate and butter. Melt it in double boiler.
2. Take another bowl, whisk the eggs, and mix it into the chocolate mixture.
3. Add brown sugar, flour, vanilla essence, white choco chips, dark choco chips, walnut and mix them to a batter.
4. Grease the cake tin with butter and cocoa powder.Pour the batter.
5. Bake at 170c for 55 mins.
6. When brownie gets baked leave it for cooling.
7. Now cut the brownie from the middle into two parts.
8. Add ice cream to the base and then cover it with the other part. Let it settle in the refrigerator for few hours.
9. It’s ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.