An easy snack made with flattened rice which is crispy and tasty.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 10 mins
Chopped coriander leaves-1cup
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder-1tsp
1. Wash the flattened rice properly.
2. Take a bowl, add flattened rice, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, salt, boiled potato and corn flour.
3. Mix all the things properly and make dough.
4. Make small balls from the dough.
5. Heat the oil and deep fry the balls.
6. Plate them with sauce.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.