It is healthy and easy to cook, with amazing flavours.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
Cooking oil(canola oil)
Salt to taste
Maggi Masala-ae- Magic-1.5tsp
1. Heat the oil; add cumin seed, when cumin seeds crackle add the chopped onion and sauté.
2. Add turmeric powder, salt and sauté until they are golden brown.
3. Add chopped tomato, mix it properly and cover the pan. After few minutes open the lid and add spinach, mix it up and cover the pan.
4. After few minutes open the lid again and add salt, maggi masala –ae-magic. Mix all the things.
5. Spread the spinach mixture in the pan properly and crack the eggs on the spinach mixture.
6. Add black pepper powder on the egg and cover the pan with the lid.
7. The dish is ready for serving after the eggs get cooked.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.