1. Take cornflour in a bowl, add water and make a paste.
2. Boil the milk, add corn flour mixture and mix it properly.
3. Add sugar, desiccated coconut, and chopped cashew nuts. Mix them up.
4. Add clarified butter, mix all these things.
5. Take a plate, grease it with clarified butter and pour the corn flour dessert on the plate.
6. Sprinkle chopped pistachio. After it gets cool leave it for settling in the refrigerator.
7. Now dessert is ready for serving.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.