A delicious recipe inspired by the Iranian cuisine.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 25 mins
Thinly Sliced Onion-2cup
Potato-4(cut into thin round slices)
Chopped Pistachios-1/2 cup
1. Boil the water in a large pan. Add salt ,cloves,cardamom,cinnamon stick,black peppercorns, basmati rice.
2. Cook it until the rice is almost tende and then drain it.
3. Heat a heavy bottom deep pan, then add butter. After the butter melts add thinly sliced onion.
4. Stir the onion till soft then add potatoes. Sprinkle salt and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Then add saffron threads. Spread the potatoes in the pan, add cooked rice on the potato and onion.
6. Sprinkle dried apricots and raisins to top the rice.
7. Spread melted butter over the top.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.