1. In a bowl add flour, corn starch powder, caster sugar, butter, canola oil and mix well.
2. Add milk and make soft dough, add chopped dark chocolate in the dough.
3. Make a small ball from the dough and give it a shape with the hands.
4. Bake these cookies at 180 c for 25mins.
5. Now chocolate cookies are ready for bite.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.