Delicious homemade red kidney beans(rajma) chicken curry.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 30 mins
Red Kidney Bean-150g (rajma)
Red Chilli Powder-1tsp
Salt to taste
Chicken Masala Powder-2tsp
Garam Masala Powder-1tsp
Green Chilli Paste-1tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste-2tsp
Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
1. In a bowl add red kidney beans and water, let it soak overnight.
2. Next day drain the water and wash the beans with fresh water.
3. Take a pressure cooker; add water, red kidney beans, salt and pressure cook for 25 minutes.
4. In a small bowl add cumin powder ,coriander powder ,turmeric powder ,red chilli powder, chicken masala powder, water and make a paste.
5. Heat the oil in a pan ,add sliced onion , salt ,turmeric powder and sauté until the onion turn golden brown.
6. Add chicken mix it properly, add prepared paste and sauté.
7. Add green chilli paste,ginger garlic paste , mix well.
8. Add tomato paste, curd,mix all the things,add boiled red kidney beans.
9. Add salt ,cook for few minutes until the oil is separated.
10. Add hot water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes .
11. When chicken is cooked add garam masala.
12. Sprinkle coriander leaves ,dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.