1. In a small bowl add cornstarch, milk and mix well. Keep it aside.
2. Take another small bowl, add warm milk and saffron. Mix well.
3. Heat the milk in a deep pan; bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Add desiccated coconut, caster sugar and mix well.
5. Add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, chopped almond, chopped pistachios, rose water and mix all the things properly.
6. Add condensed milk, the prepared mixture of milk and corn starch, the prepared mixture of milk and saffron, heavy cream and mix them properly. Cook on a medium flame.
7. Keep it aside to cool.
8. Pour the mixture into the kulfi moulds and freeze it for 8-9 hours.
9. After that keep the mould outside the refrigerator for 2 minutes then unmold it.
10. Serve the kulfi immediately.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.