2. Cut the potato and pumpkin into cubes. Heat the cooking oil; add the cut potatoes and pumpkin.
3. Add turmeric powder and salt, sauté until golden brown. Cover with lid.
4. When these are fried, keep it aside.
5. Again heat the cooking oil, add cumin seeds, when cumin seeds crackle add onion paste.
6. Saute until slightly brown, add ginger paste, green chili paste, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder.
7. Add little water, mix all the spices properly.
8. Add coriander powder, soaked brown gram and sauté on low heat.
9. Add tomato paste, mix it with all the things and then add the potato and pumpkin fried.
10. Stir and mix well, add water, cover it with lid and cook on medium heat.
11. When it is cooked sprinkle coriander leaves.
12. Dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.