2. Add butter, icing sugar, canola oil and eggs into the smash banana,beat them.
3.Take another bowl add plain flour,shredded coconut,baking powder,cardamom powder,nutmeg powder and add the banana mixture.
4. Mix all of them ,add coconut milk,vanilla essence,powdered milk and make a slightly thick batter.
5. Grease the cake tin with butter and pour the cake batter.
6. Preheat the oven and bake at 170 c for 60 mins.
7. After baking when cake gets cooled, cut the top layer of the cake.
8. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and pour it on the top surface of the cake after cutting.
9. Decorate it with toasted coconut.
10. Now coconut chocolate cake is ready .
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.