Healthier and tastier than the usual boxed cup cakes
Preparation time- 5 mins
Cooking time- 10 mins
Puffed Rice-4 cup
Desiccated Coconut-1 cup
Cocoa Powder-1/4 cup
1. Take a bowl, add puffed rice, desiccated coconut, and mix them well.
2. Pour this mixture into the oven proof bowl and bake for 8mins.
3. Heat the sauce pan, add butter, honey, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and mix them well.
4. Now spread this mixture on the puffed rice and mix them.
5. Take a cup cake mould tray and line them with paper muffin mould.
6. Distribute the mixture in these moulds.
7. Spread white chocolate over each one.
8. For decoration you can add choco chips on the top.
9. Delicious puffed rice cupcake is ready to be served .
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.