1. Heat water, add salt and peas. Let it boil for a few minutes.
2. Then on a pan melt butter. Add chopped onion, carrot and stir them.
3. Add chopped French beans, crushed garlic and sauté
4. Then add chopped cabbage, chopped spinach and mix them well.
5. Add the boiled peas along with the water. Add on salt to taste.
6. Put in white pepper, chopped coriander leaves, homemade tomato puree, mix all the ingredients properly.
7. Add crushed dry noodles, mix it and cover the lid.
8. Take a bowl, add corn starch and water. Mix them well. Uncover the pan then add this mixture to the soup.
9. Stir everything well and let it cook for a few minutes. After everything gets cooked you can pour it in a bowl.
10. Garnish it with coriander leaves and grated cheese on top and enjoy your soup.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.