1. Take a pressure cooker ,add yellow lentils ,red lentils ,tomato ,carrot ,bottle gourd ,pea ,salt ,turmeric powder ,water ,cover the pressure cooker and wait for 1 whistle.
2. Heat the pan,add cooking oil ,red chilli ,asafoetida ,cumin seed ,bay leaf . When all these crackle pour the mixed vegetable dal.
3. Add dry ginger powder and mix them properly.
4. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and mix up.
5. This healthy dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.