1. Take a bowl. add semolina, rice flour, white flour, salt and mix up with water,make a batter and keep it for few minutes.
2. Use another bowl, add chickpea flour, baking soda, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onion, oil and mix it well.
3. Mix up prepared batter in chickpea flour and mix up properly.
4. Add salt, chaat masala and mix it up.
5. Heat oil in pan. make a small ball from batter and fry it..
6. Fry until it is brown, keep it on plate.
7. Sprinkle chaat masala on the fried suji pakora.
8. Suji pakora is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.