1. Take some potatoes in a bowl, wash it properly and boil in a pressure cooker.
2. When potatoes are boiled ,remove the skin and put it in a bowl.
3. Mash the potato properly and keep aside.
4. Wash the spinach and chop it with the help of knife.
5. Take a bowl, add chopped spinach and add the mashed potatoes in the spinach.
6. Add chopped onion, chopped green chilli, roasted coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, chickpea flour and mix it well.
7. Heat the pan, add cooking oil, make small ball from the mixture and put in hot oil.
8. Fry it till the color is brown, remove the pakora from the oil and keep it on the tissue paper to remove extra oil.
9. Immediately serve hot pakora in a plate with sauce or chutney.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.