1. Take sugar in a bowl,add water and keep it for 1 hour.
2. Use another bowl and take semolina in a bowl, add water, keep aside for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour mix sugar syrup with semolina and mix up well.
4. Add plain flour, cardamom powder,fennel powder,black pepper powder, milk powder in this mixture.
5. Add milk,mix well and make a batter.
6. Heat oil in a deep pan, with the help of spoon take some batter and put it in the hot oil.
7. When one side is cooked flip another side and fry it.
8. Remove from pan and keep it on tissue paper for soaking extra oil.
9. Now malpua is ready, serve it in plate.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.