1. Take a bowl,add split Bengal gram,wash it properly and soak for few hours.
2. After few hours grind it to make a paste.
3. Keep the paste in a bowl,add salt.chopped green chilli,ginger paste,onion paste,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,raw mango powder.
4. Mixup all ingredients properly,now add corn flour and mix it.
5. Add black salt,chilli flakes,mix all the things,now mixture is ready to fry.
6. Heat the pan,add cooking oil,make a small ball from mixture and fry them on low flame.
7. After 2-3 minutes flip it and fry till it turns golden brown,take them out on a tissue paper to soak extra oil.
8. Delicious tasty evening snacks is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.