1. Take bread slices on a cutting board and cut the side of the bread.
2. Take white flour in a bowl,add white oil and mix up properly.
3. Add plain water and make a batter,this wil not be very thin or not very thick.
4. Add chopped green chilli,chopped onion,black pepper powder,chaat masala powder,dum aloo masala,salt,mix all of them properly.
5. Add raw mango powder,chilli flakes,mix them.
6. Heat the pan ,add cooking oil,take bread slices and dip in batter and fry them.
7. When one side is brown and properly fried then flip it and fry.
8. Keep all bread pakora in a tissue paper for soaking extra oil.
9. At the time of serving sprinkle black salt.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.