1. Heat a nonstick pan,add cooking oil,when oil is slightly hot add cumin seed,asafoetida.
2. When they cracle add diced carrot,stir it, after few minutes add chopped green chilli, stir fry.
3. Add diced beetroot and mix all of them,add turmeric powder,salt and fry.
4. Cover the pan with a lid.
5. After few minutes open the lid,add sliced tomato and mix them,cover it with a lid.
6. After opening the lid you should see all tomatoes are cooked,then add green pea and mix up.
7. Add cumin powder,turmeric powder,dry ginger powder,salt mix all of them properly.
8. Add lukewarm water,stir all the ingredients and cover it.
9. After few minutes open the lid and watch carrot beetroot is cooked or not.
10. If they are cooked, mix them.
11. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix them.
12. Now carrot beertroot curry is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.