1. Take red quinoa in a bowl,wash it properly with water.
2. Add extra water,keep it 7-8 hours for soaking.
3. After soaking drain the water and keep aside.
4. Heat milk in a sauce pan,add cinnamon stick,green cardamom.
5. When the milk is boiling add soaked red quinoa,mix well and cook on a low flame for 30-40mins.
6. When quinoa is cooked add jaggery and mix well,stir it occasionally.
7. Add raisins,cashew nuts,mix well,cook for few minutes.
8. Switch off the gas,pour this kheer in a bowl and garnish with dry fruits.
9. After cooling you can serve or if you want after cooling you can keep it in the refrigerator.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.