1. Take ash gourd,peel it properly,after that grate the ash gourd in a bowl.
2. Add salt, sugar,mix it well and keep aside for 5 mins.
3. After 5 mins carefully drain excess water.
4. Add chickepea flour,nigella seeds,chopped green chilli,chopped coriander leaves,salt,mix all of them properly and make a mixture to fry.
5. Take yogurt in a bowl,add salt and sugar,mix up.
6. Heat a pan,add cumin seeds,dry red chilli,toast it and grind it to make a powder.
7. Take a pan,when pan is hot add cooking oil.
8. From the mixture take small amount with the help of hand or spoon and fry them.
9. When one part is fried,flip another part and fry.
10.Take all fried vada in a tissue paper to soak excess oil.
11.Keep the fried vada in a plate,pour the yogurt mixture and sprinkle grinded powder.
12.Now delicious dahi vada is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.