Crispy Indian Sabudana Vada is a popular snacks in all occasions
Tapioca pearl- 2 cup(sabudana)
Chopped green chilli-7
Dry mango powder-1tsp
Chopped coriander leaves- 1 cup
Red chilli powder- 1tsp
Chaat masala powder-1 tsp
1. Take tapioca pearl in a bowl ,wash it and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the pan ,toast the peanut , remove the skin and grind it.
3. Boil the potatoes and mash it ,take the mashed potato in a bowl.
4. Add chopped green chilli,chopped coriander leaves,grounded peanut,soaked tapioca pearl,salt,lemon juice,red chilli powder,dry mango powder,chaat masala powder and mix up well.
5. Take the mixture and make small ball from the dough with the help of palm and give a flat vada shape.
6. Continue the method and make all vadas.
7. Heat the oil in a pan,fry all the vadas on medium heat.
8. When one side is fried,flip the another side.
9. Now serve it as a snacks with chutney.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.