1. Take whole wheat flour in a bowl,add salt,pour some water and make a soft dough.
2. Take another bowl,add roasted chickpea flour,chopped onion,chopped ginger,chopped garlic,nigella seeds,carom seeds,dry mango powder,chopped green chilli,mango pickle,mustard oil,salt,mix well and make a mixture for stuffing.
3. Make a ball from dough,with the help of hand make a big whole and take some mixture for stuffing and cover all the sides.Make all stuffed ball in this method.
4. Spread some flour on the surface and roll the ball, shape the paratha.
5. Heat the pan,place the paratha,when one side is brown flip another side,spread oil both side and cook.
6. When both side turns golden brown then keep it in the plate.
7. Serve hot sattu paratha with pickles or curd.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.