2. Heat the pan,addcumin seeds,coriander seeds,red chilli,cinnamon stick,cardamom,cloves,black pepper,roast it and grind it.
3. Heat the pan,add cooking oil,green chilli,chopped onion,salt and sauté it.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry it.
5. Add mashed potato,salt,ground spices and stir fry.
6. Add veg masala powder,chopped coriander leaves and mix the properly.
7. After cooling the mixture,make balls from it.
8. Take a egg ina bowl and beaten it.
9. Take biscuit crumbs in another bowl.
10. Dip balls into eggs then roll it into biscuit crumbs.Prepare all the balls in this way and keep in a plate.
11. Heat oil in a large skillet and fry them.
12. Serve it with green salad.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.