1. Take broken wheat in a bowl ,wash it properly and keep for 30minutes.
2. Drain the water and keep aside.
3. Heat the pan,add clarified butter,spread the clarified butter in the whole pan.
4. Add chopped cashew nuts,chopped almonds,raisins ,fry all these dry fruits.
5. When it is done,keep it in a bowl.
6. Again add clarified butter,now add soaked broken wheat and fry it.
7. When it is fried ,keep it aside.
8. Heat the milk in a large pot, stir the milk for few minutes.
9. Add fried broken wheat and stir for few minutes,when the broken wheat is cooked add sugar.
10. Stir it properly to mix sugar and milk .
11. Add fried dry fruits ,mix up all in the kheer.
12. Add cardamom powder to make the kheer more flavorful.
13. Now the dish is ready ,after cooling it can be refrigerated.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.