1. Wash the palmyra palm fruit,first remove the head of the palm fruit,then remove the skin.
2. Separate the kernels and keep it in a bowl.Sprinkle some water for soaking and keep it for an hour.
3. Take small sized banana in a plate ,with the help of spoon or fork mash them well.
4. With the help of the grater, get the pulp from the kernels one by one.
5. When kernels looks like light yellow that means all pulps are taken.
6. In this pulp add caster sugar,blanched almond flour,baking powder,mashed banana,cardamom powder,desiccated coconut,powdered milk,wheat flour and mix up all the ingredients.
7. If you need you can add extra wheat flour for thick batter,after mixing add milk and mix well.Batter is ready for frying.
8. Now heat the deep pan for frying,add cooking oil.
9. With the help of hand or spoon make small ball from the batter and deep fry all of them on medium heat.
10. When small ball turns golden brown ,taler bora (palm fritters) is prepared.
11. After cooling serve it , it is tasty and delicious, mouthwatering dish.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.