1. Take red quinoa in a bowl,wash it and soak for an hour..
2. In another bowl take yellow and red lentil , wash properly and soak for an hour.
3. Heat the water in a cooking pot,add soaked lentils and red quinoa.
4. Now add green beans,carrot,turmeric powder,salt,stir all of them.
5. Add soya chunks,capsicum,tomato,green peas mix all of them.
6. When lentils and quinoa is cooked add ginger powder, cumin powder and mix well.
7. Add ginger pickle and mix up.
8. Heat the tadka pan or fry pan,add cooking oil,after that add cumin seeds.
9. Add dry red chiili,asafetida,when all these crackles pour this into the red quinoa khichdi.
10. Mix up properly,turn off the gas oven,after that add lemon juice and sprinkle coriander leaves.
11. Now vegetarian healthy meal is ready to serve.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.