1. Take some almond in a bowl,soak in hot water for few minutes.
2. After it is soaked peel off the almond and chop them.
3. Beat the egg in a bowl,add soy sauce,salt,chopped almond and beat it properly.
4. Heat the pan,add butter,spread the butter in whole pan.
5. Add egg mixture,when one side is cooked,flip the other side.
6. When other side is cooked ,keep it on the serving plate.
7. Sprinkle parsley leaves on the omelette.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.