1. To prepare the filling take mixer jar, add shredded coconut,sugar,evaporated milk and mix it.
2. Heat a pan,pour all the mixture and stir.
3. Add green cardamom powder,stir and cook until it gets thick.
4. When filling is ready leave it for cooling.
5. In a bowl take flattened rice,wash it properly with lukewarm water.
6. With the help of hand squeeze the flattened rice to take out water .
7. Add all- purpose flour in the flattened rice and make a dough.
8. Make a small ball from this dough,with the help of hand palm circle the ball and in the middle make a hole with finger and fill the filling with coconut mixture.
9. Close the edges properly and give any shape as you wish.
10. Keep all of these in a plate,sprinkle flour on the ball and spread butter with the help of brush.
11. After brushing butter sprinkle white sesame seeds.
12. Heat a pan,add clarified butter and fry all of these pitha on low flame.
13. After making pitha serve all of these in a plate,enjoy it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.