1. Take fresh chicken breast,properly clean and wash it.
2. Cut chicken breast into square shape, first
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper both side of chicken breast.
4. In a plate take all-purpose flour,dip chicken breast into flour, remove excess flour with hand.
5. Heat the pan, add butter and fry chicken breast, when one part is brownish flip the other side.
6. If chicken is cooked,then add more butter, after melting butter add chopped garlic and sauté.
7. When garlic get little bit brownish ,then add soy sauce and vinegar.
8. After that add honey, mix up all of these properly with the chicken breast.
9. Now sprinkle some chopped spring onion.
10. Dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.